Yeti GOBOX Collection

Off-season Project

Congratulations proud Pappa!

You're entitled to justly express, "Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up" to ensure she's returned home on time.
Helps to take the boy out to the range before that heart to heart talk about, "my girl".

Greatest sensation (for you, sensations) holding your little girl for the first time.

Grats.

Congratulations proud Pappa!

You're entitled to justly express, "Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up" to ensure she's returned home on time.
Helps to take the boy out to the range before that heart to heart talk about, "my girl".

Greatest sensation (for you, sensations) holding your little girl for the first time.

Grats.
I have a machete that I used when building ziplines in Jamaica. It hangs on the wall in my shop and is the meanest looking tool I have ever used. I became very good with it. And any conversations with future suitors will take place in my shop. And the off handed explanation of what the wood chipper parked outside is capable of… lol

I have had a few friends that make the old joke about having boys and only having to worry about one pecker while I have to worry about all of them, or the our kids can date when they are older. My response is always, raise your kid right because I’m not afraid to go to jail for my daughters. When they realize I’m not joking they get real uncomfortable and realize that those aren’t joking matters.

At the end of the day I think that is the gist of it, it comes down to being a good father. Set the example and be the man you would want your daughters to date and marry or if you have sons be the man you want them to become. Love their mother and treat them with respect and encourage them.

Some days I definitely fall short but that’s always the goal.

#girldad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back