Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NW CO to SE NM Barbary Sheep

Youll probably see snow all the way to Santa Fe. Its pretty high elevation there as well. Last time O drove through on 25, thats the only place it was snowing.

Reactions: JCS
This is awesome. I'm looking forward to following along! I've been hoping to draw one of these hunts, but no go yet. Good luck, hope you have a great adventure!

It’s all down hill from here.
View attachment 315169
Last time I was there, the load on my semi was 2" too tall to go through the tunnel. It was a very long and scenic detour to go around the tunnel. I wished they had an over height sensor at the bottom of the hill before pulling that grade.

Good luck on the sheep hunt.

Grabbed a motel for the night. Gonna hit the ground running in the morning. Hopefully the roads dry out some and the snow melts off or it might get dicey trying to get into where I want tomorrow. Spent a few hours driving around the unit this afternoon. Some good looking country, just a matter of figuring out best way to access it legally.

Up and out this morning. But first you gotta fuel up. I can’t even get a breakfast sandwich at a gas station in most of my part CO it seems.
View attachment 315279
Bro, that’s criminal neglect to deprive customers of breakfast sandwiches. Here and in Texas we’ve got this place, Allsup’s. Allsup’s has chimichangas, green chile chicken burritos, beef bean burritos. They’re all small so you can drive with you knees while managing hot sauce application.

Bro, that’s criminal neglect to deprive customers of breakfast sandwiches. Here and in Texas we’ve got this place, Allsup’s. Allsup’s has chimichangas, green chile chicken burritos, beef bean burritos. They’re all small so you can drive with you knees while managing hot sauce application.
Shoot the allsups here even makes homestyle breakfast burritos. So delicious

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back