Nv Late Deer 161-164

CWeeks

My hunting partner drew this tag and would like to go DIY if he can find some good information to get him pointed in the right direction. Being from TN, scouting will have to be on the phone and google earth. I'm already committed to a medical mission trip out of the country during the hunt, so he will be going solo. Really appreciate any help as I hate not being able to go with him as another set of eyes.

I have hunted that area by horseback but it is accessible to backpack in,10+- mi ,big area , better late hunt, if you need more let me know?

Elk Hunter, If you would be willing to share your experience with him I'd appreciate a contact number, feel free to PM me if you prefer. Specific places aren't that important right now, I know he would like to get a better feel for the quality of his tag and what he should be holding out for and how doable it will be DIY. He has never hunted with a guide, but doesn't want to waste an opportunity to take a nice buck either. We got a 175inch deer in Co last year and would like to hold out for one of this quality or slightly better depending on intel.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back