Caribou Gear

Not just for fishing

Elkhunter

This forum can also be used to find a new friend to hunt with in your area or perhaps an area you are moving to or got drawn for.

Well I'm lookin for a "new friend" in AZ to hunt with and just maybe have a "few" phone conversations with.

Might actually get drawn for elk this year and will be there in November.

Anyone interested or that would give me some advice or a general direction to go in would be greatly appreciated. :D :D :D

Damn flipper your saying April dont talk to you enough? I think she will be disapointed to see your post :D :D :D
Delw

Flipper,
If you get drawn, give me a call.
623-936-6090
I have put in for deer and elk this year and if lucky in the draw, then the fire will help me out.
It was driving the elk and deer into the areas I put in for as the last report I got from G&F. Insider info only

I'd thought about that too AJ. I think once there is some rain and the grasses start growing it ought to be pretty good pasture, what with no canopy. Probably late next year what do ya'll think?

J.D.

I would agree with Delw if the rains come early this year.
If not, then the spring time would be a good time to go up scouting or turkey hunting if the rains come late and we get a decent snow fall. After living in the flagstaff area for 4 yrs, that is what I encountered after each fire. BUT, This one burned a lot hotter and scorched the earth more so you can never tell.

Mntman thanks for the offer and number ;)

And yes Del.......April and I have become very well aquainted :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back