Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nosler etip ammo unavailable

beginnerhunter

Anybody else having trouble finding nosler etip .308 168gr? I buy factory ammo since I don't do my own loads. Sucks cause I was planning on using it this year and now I can't find it. Just curious if anyone knew anything.

ammoseek and ye shall ammofind

(Assuming you live in one of the 45+ states where you can order online)

ammoseek and ye shall ammofind

(Assuming you live in one of the 45+ states where you can order online)
Yeah I think those are bullets only. I haven't ascended into the upper echelons of hand loading yet. Just buying factory ammo. I know, I know...

I didn't realize there was factory ammo available for the e-tip. Trophy Grade or from Federal?

If you can’t find them I suggest 150grain TTSX in factory VOR-TX ammo. My favorite factory ammo for lead-free .308 and 300WSM.

I didn't realize there was factory ammo available for the e-tip. Trophy Grade or from Federal?

The ones I was using came from nosler. Not sure if they were part of the Trophy Grade line or not. But similar velocities to the accubonds which is what I was using prior.

I have the TTSX in 168gr for my .308. Pricey, but they group very well from my Ruger. Bench rest group is ~3" at 300yds. Need to get a lead sled to what what it can really do.

And I use cheaper ammo with identical ballistics to practice with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back