Nosler Ammunition

EKYHunter

Anyone have any idea when Nosler will be loading ammunition again or have loads available for sale. I’d like to purchase some .300 WSM Accubonds.

They are making ammo everyday. 8 or 9 months ago the sells rep told me that if they didn't take a single order starting that day it would take them a year just to fill backorder.
If another box of ammo wasn't bought it will take at least 6 months to just get shelves restocked.
With hunting seasons starting it's not looking good for anyone who is dead set on a particular round.

Or a particular bullet/powder/casing/primer.
Especially for calibers/cartridges that aren't "main stream".
And Nosler isn't the only one trying to get things out there.
Sierra, Hornady, Berger, Alliant and others are way behind, but trying to catch up.

Call them and ask. Certain products aren’t made every year.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Call them....

I've been trying for over 3 weeks now.
They emailed notification to me that a particular bullet is in stock.
Their online ordering isn't working.
So of course i got on the phone.

I have yet to hear a human voice!
And of course no one has called back.

I've worked places where if this were to happen, there would be job openings, and not just in production!

So i'll be using Sierra's this year.

The biggest problem with production and delivery has been people being ridiculous hoarders. The manufacturers are making ammo as fast as they have capacity for production (and the highest market share ammo gets the most production time).....but some peoples kids are screwing us all out of reasonable opportunity.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Call them....

I've been trying for over 3 weeks now.
They emailed notification to me that a particular bullet is in stock.
Their online ordering isn't working.
So of course i got on the phone.

I have yet to hear a human voice!
And of course no one has called back.

I've worked places where if this were to happen, there would be job openings, and not just in production!

So i'll be using Sierra's this year.
I’ve chatted with them several times but not recently. I have brass I need to replace.

The biggest problem with production and delivery has been people being ridiculous hoarders. The manufacturers are making ammo as fast as they have capacity for production (and the highest market share ammo gets the most production time).....but some peoples kids are screwing us all out of reasonable opportunity.
Some people's kids?

You act like all the 62 year old reloaders aren't sitting on enough components to supply the red army

I started "hoarding" over 12 years ago. Some things you see coming. mtmuley

I started "hoarding" over 12 years ago. Some things you see coming. mtmuley
Same here but all factory ammo started with .22 when it was hard to get. My nephew was born in 08 and wanted to make sure I had ammo for him to learn on then my boy in 15. I made sure to buy ammo when I saw what I needed. Now I reload for some reason haven’t had a rifle tag in 8 years. Hope it’s gets better and everyone stocks up on what they need for the future run on guns. Also if anyone is in need of small rifle primers pm me I have some to spare.

Same here but all factory ammo started with .22 when it was hard to get. My nephew was born in 08 and wanted to make sure I had ammo for him to learn on then my boy in 15. I made sure to buy ammo when I saw what I needed. Now I reload for some reason haven’t had a rifle tag in 8 years. Hope it’s gets better and everyone stocks up on what they need for the future run on guns. Also if anyone is in need of small rifle primers pm me I have some to spare.
Only factory ammo I buy is. 22 LR and shotgun. I have quite a bit of 12 gauge from my serious waterfowling days. Interestingly I hunted geese over decoys in Dayton Valley when I lived in Nevada on the Carson River hard. Been home in Montana over 20 years now and haven't killed a single goose. Gonna have to change that. mtmuley

Only factory ammo I buy is. 22 LR and shotgun. I have quite a bit of 12 gauge from my serious waterfowling days. Interestingly I hunted geese over decoys in Dayton Valley when I lived in Nevada on the Carson River hard. Been home in Montana over 20 years now and haven't killed a single goose. Gonna have to change that. mtmuley
Hammer down lahonton valley has some great shoots from time to time.

Hammer down lahonton valley has some great shoots from time to time.
Yep. Back in the early 90's it was awesome. Great for all kinds of ducks. I used to do pretty good jump shooting between Carson and Dayton. Used to be a sneaky way to the river through the brothels. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back