NorCal Elk hunting partner

kevinn26

I am a rookie hunter that was lucky enough to draw a cow elk tag in the ELK SHARE program. It is a tag to hunt on private property in Smith River, Del Norte County from 9/28 to 10/04. I was hoping to find somebody with experience that would want to share the experience with me. I would also be hunting with a compound bow. I currently reside in south San Jose, CA. If you are interested, please let me know.

-Kevin

I am a rookie hunter that was lucky enough to draw a cow elk tag in the ELK SHARE program. It is a tag to hunt on private property in Smith River, Del Norte County from 9/28 to 10/04. I was hoping to find somebody with experience that would want to share the experience with me. I would also be hunting with a compound bow. I currently reside in south San Jose, CA. If you are interested, please let me know.

-Kevin
Hi Kevin, I just saw your post. I'm a bow hunter as well, and was just wondering how your cow elk hunt went.

How did the hunt go? I think my dad got the same tag that year. My brother had a SHARE tag for Tule elk the year before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back