No more fiance

Thanks for all of the well wishes!! It was kind of spur of the moment, and we went ahead and did it. I am truly a lucky man. She wants to hunt and took hunter safety. She shoots her .308 very well. She doesn't mind starting out with does and cows. She loves to fish. She wants a bow now, so momma will get a bow and I'll teach her the ropes. She totally supports my hunting and taking trips all over the place. I'm not sure if it's love, or she just wants me out of the house for a while :D

Only thing I'm worried about is that she watches all of those how to kill your husband and perfect murder shows on Investigation Discovery. I don't know if it's morbid fascination, or information gathering :eek:

Thanks for all of the well wishes!! It was kind of spur of the moment, and we went ahead and did it. I am truly a lucky man.
The news has reached the UK!
Congrats to you both, nothing wrong with a spur of the moment decision, me and the wife met and married within 6 months, 30 years together next year.
All the best for the future.
Cheers
Richard

Only thing I'm worried about is that she watches all of those how to kill your husband and perfect murder shows on Investigation Discovery. I don't know if it's morbid fascination, or information gathering :eek:

The very first day I met my wife she told me how you could poison someone and not be able to trace it...I knew it was love. Congrats.

Back