• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

No Luck In California

Calif. Hunter

For the umpteenth year in a row - no elk tag, or antelope tag or sheep tag for me. :( :( :( I wonder if Dan/Anaconda had any better luck?

I sure hope I get drawn for something in NM or AZ... not much chance in AZ, but at least a 50/50 shot at muzzleloading elk in NM as a 3rd choice...and I know where there are elk there, at least.

MarvB

Cali, I take it you got your results (3rd choice tag maybe?) in the mail? Looks like there is still nothing online so I haven't uncrossed the fingers yet...

Went X3B, Likely 1, and Grizzly Island (Yeah thats gonna happen :rolleyes: ) Bull.

Last time drew was X3A and hunted BLM near Likely- one small 3x3 and nothin' but lion tracks :mad:
0-15 on the goat and 0-11 on elk.....but hey, I'm only 0-6 on sheep ;)

MarvB

smile.gif smile.gif Hey Martha there is a Santa Claus!! Ol' Marv drew a Calif. tag for a change...the boys will be heading to X3B this fall to chase some muley's for a change graemlins/hump.gif

AMK Sportsman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
douglasfir