No deer or cow in Wyoming for us.

pa mt man

More ammo and I are back from our deer and cow elk hunt.I never fired my gun and more ammo shot at one cow in ten days and missed. The sad part is I never got to meet Elkhunter. I ended up too busy packing out elk. There were seven of us in camp at one time or another. One guy took a bull on sunday oct. the tenth,5x5. Lots of bulls seen, either too far or not the right lic.(me). More ammo didn't see anything till friday the 15, my last day huntng. He missed a cow that day. He never saw another elk. Sat nite a couple of the guys wanted to go shopping in Jackson so me and cowboy,a real cowboy he lives in a little camper with his horse and watches somebody's cattle, went to cowboy bar while they shopped. That was a neat place. Sunday I made breakfast for the guys and started to plan what I was going to do with my free time.(call Elkhunter) Well sunday cowboy got a 6x6,Mon Tim a 6x6, Tuesday Terry a 5x6. Got too busy packing meat. No more deer hunting in this unit for me. I saw more bulls than anybody on the hunt plus tons of doe but no buck. No one else saw a good buck either. I'll post some pics after I get them delevloped. My ditgal quit working. don

Here are a few pics from the hunt. This was camp.
camp_web.jpg

Here is a pic of where I deer hunted. We had to trailer the horses an hour to this place. Then we rode horses for another 2 hours. Worse part is you could ride quads 70% of the way in.
horsestrail_web.jpg

Here are three of the bulls they got. Thats me in the center and more ammo on the right.
driveway_elk_web.jpg
don

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back