No bow but has many rifles

SONG DOG

Hi everyone. I spend most of my time in the varmint and the M.P.E. section.
If I was to buy a bow and didn't want to spend alot of money,what would be you alls advice.

God Bless,

SONG DOG

My advice is buy my bow
smile.gif
It's a Martin Cougar Magnum, goes from 55 to 70 lbs, 36 inch length, the draw length can be anywhere from 26 to 31 or 32 inches, by changing the "module," which is only about $10, and these also can be bought with either a 65% let off or an 80% let off. I had a "Trophy Taker" drop away arrow rest profesionally installed and it works great, that was $110. The bow is only 3 years old and has hardly been used. I am having problems with both of my shoulders and that is why I decided not to shoot a bow anymore, it's just too hard on my shoulders. I'll sell it for $200 just so somebody can get some use out of it. I have at least $600 invested in it. I can give you a release, arrows, an arrow case, and broadheads also.

Song Dog:

Not to take anything away from someone selling a used bow, but it's been my experience a new bowhunter should probably be fitted for a bow at the nearest pro-shop. This will allow you to find out what weight you can draw, draw length, style of compound you like, type of shooting (fingers vs. release) and the overall "feel" of several different models.

Once this has been established you can narrow your choices down to manufacturers in your price range. Most manufacturers have very good quality bows in the low to medium price range. Relfex (a division of Hoyt) makes a quality bow at a great price. Martin, PSE, and Hoyt offer some entry level bows too that should fit this area. Shoot a few in your price range and see what you like. Good luck and I hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Hey! Thanks guys. I appreciatte the information. I will let you now in the future what I do.

Thanks and God Bless,

SONG DOG

Back