NM UNIT 45 ARCHERY

Mtm_Mtz

The wife and I have a couple archery tags for deer in unit 45 new mexico. I have done some scouting and have a bit of knowledge about the area. Would anyone familar with the area be willing to answer a few questions? Any advice is helpful.

They are definitely there. I've seen them. Get after it and hunt hard and you'll find them.
Yessir thank you! I've definitely gotten into them before unfortunately it was while elk hunting. I also have a couple shooters on my game cam but seems like they were just passing through as I only got em on there 1 time.

O my special little hiding spot. Lol
Not real open to sharing where we were. But it's so easy to find you've pry been thru it
Lol fair enough. I may have. There is one spot up there where Im always bumping into bears. It may be the same area lol

Just got back from a scouting trip. Saw does and fawns down low and a spike buck up high.

Just got back from a scouting trip. Saw does and fawns down low and a spike buck up high.
I've seen a few spike bucks running around in the unit too. The mature bucks seem to be impossible to find

I've seen a few spike bucks running around in the unit too. The mature bucks seem to be impossible to find
I will be in there for elk during the muzzle loader season. October 7-11. Let me know if you see any elk. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back