Caribou Gear Tarp

NM poachers

Amazes me that NM rarely convicts anyone for G&F violations after the $ they spent to bring to court.
What about the $10K fines that can be given or permanent loss of lic. ? Fits these aholes. They are serial poachers. Criminals.

I'd stake their useless asses to an anthill and forget them.

Wow…guy that works at the same place I do shot a 160” whitetail from behind his brothers auto shop on private land. The idiot put it on Facebook holding the gun he used. Archery only was the season open at the time. He was reported and they confiscated his gun, the truck he used to haul the buck home and fined him 2500.00 dollars and he lost his hunting privileges for five years. He also had to retake the hunter’s education course.
The fines for these morons were a joke!

Hell they at least fired the G&F guy that was caught without proper tags 10 years ago...

NM does not punish crime of any kind. Third world view of things, on many levels. Amazed that they got $1K fines and not just a reprimand.

What happened to “the punishment fitting the crime?” Natural consequences? They should have lost everything used in these killings; guns, dogs, trucks, knives, balls, and lost all sportsman’s PRIVILEGES for life. Yeah, fine then, but I’ve known some rich a$$holes that just see fines as a fee. Hit them where it hurts. Time, it sounds like we have found a crew for noxious weed pulling.

NM has always had a "Que?" attitude towards the law it seems.
But not for some.
I have a clean record ,can pass a Lifescan and never had a ticket in my life til 2 years into residency. Then 2 in 6 months for 3mph and 5mph over the 65 speed limit tickets @ 2 in the morning on empty hwys.
Warning material in my 20 years of LEO work.

Carjack a car with kids in it and get into a shootout, again , with "the Law" and your out that afternoon...for the 14th time.

I just read today on the New Mexico fish and games website that the fine for unlawfully taking an elk is $10,000.
So what gives with these crackheads🤷🏻
How they get off so cheap? I

NM has always had a "Que?" attitude towards the law it seems.
But not for some.
I have a clean record ,can pass a Lifescan and never had a ticket in my life til 2 years into residency. Then 2 in 6 months for 3mph and 5mph over the 65 speed limit tickets @ 2 in the morning on empty hwys.
Warning material in my 20 years of LEO work.

Carjack a car with kids in it and get into a shootout, again , with "the Law" and your out that afternoon...for the 14th time.
Gotta agree there Hank. 2 and 5 over wouldn’t even get you a sideways glance where Im from.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back