Caribou Gear Tarp

NM Draws Are Open.

I think I've herded all the cats for my two party apps. Got a couple decisions left to make, then I'll be giving NMGF my money for my lottery tickets for deer, elk, antelope, oryx and barbary sheep.

NR’s can still buy landowner cow tags though. They are usually pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things.

My New Mexico strategery notebook looks like the scribbling of a madman. Between me, my wife, two kids and my Dad I’m trying to put in for hunts that are drawable and doable with the rest of my hunting/vacation schedule. Champagne problems but I’ll sure be glad when I get the jumbled mess all sorted out and apps submitted in a couple weeks.

Landowner tags could be an option. We hunted the Gila as DIY. Met some great local folks there. The Gila is awesome !!

How does that work ? Interested
Scroll through Craigslist, or the LO list at any point from June through Nov or put a wanted ad on Craigslist. Then use that voucher to pick your season and buy your license. Offer the landowner an exclusive agreement so they don’t have to advertise every year, and repeat.

Scroll through Craigslist, or the LO list at any point from June through Nov or put a wanted ad on Craigslist. Then use that voucher to pick your season and buy your license. Offer the landowner an exclusive agreement so they don’t have to advertise every year, and repeat.
Thank you for the useful information. Had never thought to look at craigslist.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back