NM Barbary Sheep

ND taxidermist

I was fortunate enough to draw a license for barbary sheep in NM for the 2011 season and was curious if anyone would be willing to share any info on hunting areas or units to concentrate my effort in. My tag is good for Units 29,31,32,33,34,36,and 37. Any tips or info would be appreciated.

not too many people from New mexico on this forum.....might want to try to the NM forum on monstermuleys.com......

Barbary Sheep.

I drew last year but could not hunt.:mad: I was told that in the southern portion of the Guadalupe mtns, west of Carlsbad, NM are some canyons. They like the canyons. Had I been able to go I would have more info. I was also told that they will run back and forth over the NM/Texas border at the south most end of the Guadalupe's.

Let me try and narrow it way down. I cant think of the canyon name for anything right now. I'll ask my buddy tomorrow and get back to you.

I got the name of the specific canyon my friend almost always gets one in. I also have another place that is supposed to holding some big rams. This is the w.w.w. so if I could get you to email me I would feel just a little better.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back