NL Pure pricing or sales??

WNC2500

"Swarovski Bino Upgrade" thread has been dangerous to a bunch of us I would surmise. Has anyone found a good hook up for the NL Pures? I know schmalts is good for all things Leupold, but has anyone found good price or hook up on the Pures?

Any kind of sales anywhere? I know my Sportsmans does a one time a year balloon pop deal, and that sometimes will get you 10%. Any information is appreciated. Just wondering what is out there?

I have heard that Epic Outdoors has good prices for their members but I’m not a member and haven’t ordered anything through them. Possibly GoHunt too.

1shot Gear was doing either 10 or 15% off at sheep show. Are there any conventions near you that attract them or Outdoorsman’s or another company like that?

I bought 15s several years ago and shopped the market. I couldn’t find any deals. I had several places offer accessories as part of the package. I paid full price.

The only discount I found now, but did not verify, was a 5% military discount (son) at Cabelas. It would almost cover my taxes.

@MTGomer, i am in North Carolina, and nothing really near me. I thought of that too. It sure would be dangerous for me to go to one of those shows, no clue what I would come back with. Might not make the mortgage that month, or quarter....:)

@brymoore, kind of seeing the same things. Unless sites already have them discounted, they seem to keep them real close to MSRP.

I just didn't know if we had a Schmalts in the Swaro world?

I've had good luck with CameralandNY show demos. If you're ready to buy call them and tell them you've got cash in hand, and to let you know if and when they might have a show demo you can buy from them. They may just give you the demo price on a new optic.

Swaro is very strict with advertised price policy. So are many other brands and it can pay to call or email for prices. I ask this all the time here for a reason. I don't sell swaro but do sell a lot of other brands. The other shops mentioned here will never have a lower price unless it is some discontinued close out.

$25/ticket for a 0.3% chance at winning some EL Ranges OR any Swarovski product of equal or lesser value.. All in the name of raising money for wild sheep. Just ignore the Goat and Sheep raffles, please.

What you mean @YoungGun is "NOTHING TO SEE HERE" when it comes to the raffles for the goats/sheep. I know what you mean.

"Swarovski Bino Upgrade" thread has been dangerous to a bunch of us I would surmise. Has anyone found a good hook up for the NL Pures? I know schmalts is good for all things Leupold, but has anyone found good price or hook up on the Pures?

Any kind of sales anywhere? I know my Sportsmans does a one time a year balloon pop deal, and that sometimes will get you 10%. Any information is appreciated. Just wondering what is out there?
Thread got me thinking too. Unfortunately I'm still in the stage of trying to convince my wife to let me drop that kind of $$ on a pair of binos before I can get too serious about looking...:confused:

I got some hatred for Sportsman's Warehouse 100%, however depending on work schedule, you could get them for a steal if you pickup a one 5hr shift a week job there, or for free if you sell enough lol. Just an idea....

Sounds like you already checked CameralandNY, they're a good place from my experience, also EuroOptic has some demo items at times that might be worth a call. If you're a member of the Precision Rifles Series, EuroOptic has some decent discounts. Join PRS and start shooting some matches, get the discounts. Besides, shooting their matches is great fun (true) and very affordable (possible sarcasm) to get into.

Last edited:
Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is a Swarovski Dealer.
Rock Bottom prices and some funds go toward projects to put more sheep on the mountain.

That is a Win/Win if ever there was one.

@MTGomer, i am in North Carolina, and nothing really near me. I thought of that too. It sure would be dangerous for me to go to one of those shows, no clue what I would come back with. Might not make the mortgage that month, or quarter....:)

@brymoore, kind of seeing the same things. Unless sites already have them discounted, they seem to keep them real close to MSRP.

I just didn't know if we had a Schmalts in the Swaro world?
The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition will be held in Charleston, SC on Feb. 17-19 but I don't know if they have any commercial elements or not. They have wildlife art, live entertainment and special events, should be able to find something on the internet about it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back