NJ Deer

FranklinME

Had a bigger buck cozy up to a group of does/fawns the past couple of days, we've always had good luck when the fawns come into estrus mid December. I decided to set up while he was showing in daytime, and this guy must have stole his young lady friend, as he followed the same group out, 20 yard shot, 80 yard recovery.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 39
Congrats. In my ignorance I always thought of New Jersey as one big city complex being right by New York City. I was totally shocked when I went to see my nephew a handful of years ago at how much forest and farms there are.

Nice! Growing up in suburban NJ, we had deer in the yard all the time (a lot with injuries from car accident too). I remember couple of giant bucks roaming around also. Wish I had hunted there growing up.

Congrats. In my ignorance I always thought of New Jersey as one big city complex being right by New York City. I was totally shocked when I went to see my nephew a handful of years ago at how much forest and farms there are.
405 black bears killed in NJ thus far this season, and only on private ground due to esteemed Governor Murphy’s edicts. Otherwise would probably be double that.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back