Caribou Gear Tarp

Nitroglycerin

Hunterman

As most of y'all know I got to join the ranks of the folks with heart blockages.. The dr.'s found 4 of them this past January..

Well Two weeks ago I go in to the dr.'s office for some heat burn thats been getting way to bad..After some blood work:cool: and an EKG:cool: and a stern talking to by my dr. I was put on a Nitro. patch, and pills:mad:

He told me with my medical background I should have figured something was up other than heartburn when I was eating tums like candy and it was not helping..(and thanks to my wife for telling him that she told me to call him about it..I should have never let her go with me|oo )

So now on Oct.2 I have to go in for a nuclear stress test:BLEEP: so the can see if my blockages have changed..And this just one week before deer season opens:BLEEP: I bet he thinks this is going to keep me out of the woods ;) hehehehe, yeah right:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman,
They say you can't keep a good man down. Hey all the best to you there and hope your Oct. testing shows all is clear for you. Good luck :)

Tony, You pay attention to what the sawbones says. I went through that last year. If you've got a really good cardiologist and your body is in good enough shape, you could wind up with a couple of stints like I did. Most important part of the whole thing is don't try to out guess the guy with the $500,000 education. Listen and learn and you can hunt next year.. Not to mention live long enough to watch your grandkids graduate.

:cool:

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back