Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nikon FieldScope

Slam

Do any of you have experience with the Nikon FieldScope iii 20x60x60? There is some aggressive pricing currently and I am looking for end user feedback. Thanks

I purchased the ED version a little over a year ago and have been very pleased. Packs a lot of performance in a relatively small package, haven't looked through the non-ED version though, but can't imagine it would be a drastic difference. I have both the 20-60 and 30x eyepiece and seem to use the 30x about 75% of the time.

I had one several years ago that I picked up at a good price on ebay, just because I knew I could turn around and sale it. Seemed like a pretty good scope, but I didn't have much experience with spotters at the time. I own one of the Nikon ED50s and am really happy with the reliability and optics. I have packed that blasted thing all over the last three years and it hasn't missed a beat.

I don't have that particular scope, but I do have a Nikon Prostaff 5 in 20-60x82. It's a great scope for the price I got it for. It is on the bigger side IMO, but towards the end of the season I got used to taking it along.

Last edited:
I've had my Nikon spotter for over 10 years now, no complaints. Got a great deal on it and used Cabela's bucks to make it even better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back