MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nice Spanish this morning!

When I lived in St. Petersburg, Fla I Lived for May to show up and get tennis elbow casting for the Spanish off of S. Skyway pier !! I learned really fast that a little 3" thin/thin (#2-#3) single strand leader saved me about 50 Got'Cha plugs a season !! Just some wire cutters, a small nail to make a loop and Good to Go !

My best was over 8#'s, but that was when boat fishing for Kings and it hit a 18" ribbon fish trolled rig.

When I lived in St. Petersburg, Fla I Lived for May to show up and get tennis elbow casting for the Spanish off of S. Skyway pier !! I learned really fast that a little 3" thin/thin (#2-#3) single strand leader saved me about 50 Got'Cha plugs a season !! Just some wire cutters, a small nail to make a loop and Good to Go !

My best was over 8#'s, but that was when boat fishing for Kings and it hit a 18" ribbon fish trolled rig.
8lbs is a stout ass Spanish!!!

Nice fish! My uncle used to be the editor of the paper in FWB, we would troll for them pretty much right in the area where you’re fishing.

He had a bull shark smash one as it was being netted once- I wasn’t there to witness that, but he said it was huge. Cool area, Destin area has best beaches I’ve ever been to.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back