NICE RACK.. BABY!!!

It might be short, but its skinny.
I wish you would stop staring at it like a dog staring at a steak when I am peeing.
Actually, the reason why it looks so small is because of all the hair. One day I shaved it and I looked like Dirk Diggler. Now that all the hair grew back, I have trouble finding it.

Yeah What-ever! Dog looking at a steak? More like a doctor looking at a bizarre oddity of nature.

The only reason I look is because I've been trying to figure out if my best hunting partner is a man or woman. I have yet to determine that.

I just felt bad thats all. The kid cant pick his genetics you know. This is what happens when my wife spends a couple days in a row bitchin about what an asshole i am. If he can tell the difference beetween deer and elk then he cant be Boykin. I think the litmus test would be to give him a little fiberglass kiddy bow, if he starts wingin arrows from 80 yards tryin to hit the dog in the ass then we know it's Greenhorns.

Moosie, im sorry your such a pilow-bighting, rimjobbin, dumbass. That better ;)

I don't know...looks like Gummer looks pretty damn serious to me.........his eyes are glued to that muley and it looks like he is hatching a plan.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back