Yeti GOBOX Collection

Next Generation Hunter!

AggieHunter

Howdy, everyone. I recently decided to join hunt talk and want to gove a little introduction. My name is Kody and at 15 for the past couple of years, I have dreamed of the western, public land hunting experience seen in all of Randy's videos. After recently moving to colorado my dad and I have had quite the into for sure. To give a quick recap of a few hunts We started off with a guided public land elk hunt where I shot a bull on the first day which will forever spark the love for elk in my life. After that hunt, I was determined to do DIY hunts with my dad, and given we had never hunted on our own we were in for a learning experience. I was lucky in the draw and pulled a New Mexico pronghorn tag where I shot a buck after doing all the research and cleaning for the first time, but the real first DIY experience would come in September when my dad and I would chase Bighorns in search of a ewe! Not to divulge too much into the story but after 6 days of climbing at least 2 miles and gaining at least 2,300ft every morning and hunting at times over 13,000ft of elevations, I made a cross canyon shot on the last day at the last minute. This resulted in me leaving my dad behind and sliding down canyon walls to quarter and pack out the sheep solo! With these experiences, I am glad to be apart of the new generation of public land hunters!

Back