Newest must have pack

One of these days I’ll be be-bopping out the door and wllm1313 is going to be waiting outside with a piece of galvanized pipe and a bad attitude :eek:
The only stuff I know about Boston people I learned from The Departed and The Town. If those movies are accurate, you might want to stay strapped...

I had a hot pink Body Glove fanny pack in second grade. The girl I liked in my class said she thought it was cute so I gave it to her to win her to my arms. Big mistake I guess.

And for the record, La Croix is a fine beverage. So hydrating!

One of these days I’ll be be-bopping out the door and wllm1313 is going to be waiting outside with a piece of galvanized pipe and a bad attitude :eek:

Doubt @wllm1313 would stoop that low ... the galvy pipe I mean 🤣
He’d like have charts and graphs showing that the breaking strength of tungsten, titanium, and cobalt to be far superior in rapping smart azzz hunttalkers upside the noggin!
Jk wllm😉😉

While we’re on the topic of high-end @wllm1313 gear, I’ll just leave this here:

View attachment 171917

Sorry @JLS, nothing available for drahthaars. Could be a new market opportunity.
An old pack and a leather man and you’ve got a great set up for your side kick... I recommend ear plugs when getting sendy if your buddy likes to share his exuberance vocally

46C6CDE2-1198-403C-9BC6-33F5F8280EDF.jpeg

An old pack and a leather man and you’ve got a great set up for your side kick... I recommend ear plugs when getting sendy if your buddy likes to share his exuberance vocally

View attachment 171922
Dude I have a pug, which is already a hit against my dignity. No need to make things worse.
1611891544558.png

View attachment 171922

Smh, I can't believe he let himself be subjected to that, I just lost all respect for corgis...

And it’s already sold out. Wonder how many boxes of 6.5 manbun you can fit in with a couple whiteclaw’s 😁

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back