Newest must have pack

That's funny my kids got me one of these in black a couple years ago for Christmas, I use it for clamps and clips for fencing repair.

A local manufacturer makes one with two water bottle holders. I've seriously considered it for bird hunting.

@neffa3 little to you know that @Dsnow9 has got his finger on the pulse of the vintage 80s gear scene and is going to hook me up with an OG Jan sport.
But yes, I’m going to check next time I’m at my parents! I’ve gotta be able to find something that goes along with my hunt hat!

Attachments

• 69AEC64B-B3EE-4CDB-BA8B-2614AE8BD6F5.jpeg
    69AEC64B-B3EE-4CDB-BA8B-2614AE8BD6F5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
I'll bet it comes with a "meat" shelf.
Actually Kurt teamed up with Poppins Inc. out of the Uk and really whipped physics this time, the main compartment is actually a pocket dimension.

The bag holds 64 cubic feet and up to 500lbs. Per the website you should be able to get a boned out bison in the pack.

1611875940427.png

Last edited:
I remember the days, when this was all you needed to go elk hunting. If they would put a sheep skull on it, they could sell 10,000 of them.
Seriously! I found my old fanny pack the other day that I hunted with for all my teen years. Crazy how little I used to pack for a day of hunting

Back