new YouTube videos

skimerhorn

A fee new videos up on YouTube with good stuff in em! Thanks for posting Randy, always love watching your stuff. And I usually learn something from everything I watch.

Thanks, skimerhorn. It is a slow process, but I am working on it. With an intern being hired next month, he will have complete authority to cut all the old stuff into web clips. And yes, one of them will be a "bloopers and outtake."

What you think of me posting some clips from the pre-TV days? Language might need some adjustment. And for sure the production quality will be rather raw. But, some of those are my favorite times afield with me and my son filming each other, being filmed, and filming other family and friends.

I am working on one right now from the AZ Strip in 2007. When I passed on a buck on Day 1 of a ten day hunt, Uncle Larry does all he can to stake his claim for the traveling profanity trophy winner.

We are working on building this up. You are going to see a lot of YouTube clips from the field this season. We are thinking of editing out all the old stuff that never made the TV show and making them into web episodes.

Plus, one of the archery hunts we do this year will be a web-only episode; either NM pronghorn, UT deer, WY elk, or MT elk.

If you have not subscribed to your YouTube channel, here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

I think it is a great idea and would love to see them. Very interested in where it all began so to speak.

Though I am new to the site and your productions, I have really enjoyed both. I was telling the wife last night, as we were watching salute to a marine, how I really like your approach. Very non-commercial. I truly feel like you are one of us and not in it just for yourself unlike most other shows I have watched.

Regarding the language, personally I am not offended. Isn't it a given that hunters and construction workers use the same dictionary.

Thank You Mr. Newberg your passion has rekindled mine!

Back