Caribou Gear Tarp

New Wyoming G&F site

Wyoming game and fish

I bought my pronghorn preference points and had no difficulty navigating the site. The difference was noted but still simple for me to use.

Yeah, every wildlife manager wants to set the season length before the results of the winter are known, because it isn't about wildlife management, it's all about hunters getting their way. Another hunter who doesn't really give a damn about conservation. Want to know the date for the end of the season, look at last year's dates. Barring a catastrophe, they are likely to be similar. How difficult is that?

Yeah, every wildlife manager wants to set the season length before the results of the winter are known, because it isn't about wildlife management, it's all about hunters getting their way. Another hunter who doesn't really give a damn about conservation. Want to know the date for the end of the season, look at last year's dates. Barring a catastrophe, they are likely to be similar. How difficult is that?

That doesn't bother me as much as issuing NR elk tags in February before:

1. The results of hunting success are known.
2. The effects winter has had on elk numbers.
3. The biologists are able to finalize harvest reports and make recommendations on the above data.
4. The tags are issued prior to commission approval at the season setting meeting in April.

But, I do like the new site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back