New Website...

Under "Alaska" - "Moose" line 10 word after "70 inch" should read "bulls" instead of "bills" unless you are referring to the great horned moose roosters of the north. Of course my proof reading skills aren't all that great so could be my very poor old eyes. I'm kinda like Paws in that department.

Brokfut- Done.
Calif- Mmmmmmmm...rut-crazed bull....
Actually, we take ours during the rut every year, and we've yet to have one that was in any way nasty, or even tough (depending on the cut, of course).

It sucks when a guys trying to make a living and Someone like me posts something not related ;)

Kind of like the reply in the BUY/SELL section

Y.H. Nice website !!!

Hi Cam

pawclaws directed me to this site; I see you're asking for advice here too, that's sweet! I like the darkened text; however, it’s not consistent through out your site! Not sure if it's by design or not, your mismatch with the Kodiak bear & the option frame, distracts the eye, the offset of those curves. Do tell, you don't have to import more gaggers to Saskatchewan; wouldn't be better to say: “Coming soon…an Outfitter for booking fantastic hunts!”
grouphug.gif
Also, moosie has valid point, to which I would concur.
elkgrin.gif
:D :cool:
elkgrin.gif

Ken :cool: :D ;)

Cam the text on the left is passable now; but, still very difficult to read on the right side of the page. Nice effort dude. I appreciate it.

Oh and:

dancer.gif

She is hired! :D

Back