New Truck

jlong17

I picked up my new hunting/camping rig yesterday! I’m pretty dang excited to use it this season. I ordered it 3/2 and it arrived at the dealership 8/22. Crazy times, but we are blessed! Any other Ford Tremor owners out there??

104A4B76-F246-4B94-8599-85889DF845B0.jpeg

Nice truck, should do the job.

You were lucky to get it. I ordered my wife's car in early December & we received in late May...currently our new car dealers are hurting badly for new inventory.

I picked up my new hunting/camping rig yesterday! I’m pretty dang excited to use it this season. I ordered it 3/2 and it arrived at the dealership 8/22. Crazy times, but we are blessed! Any other Ford Tremor owners out there??

View attachment 192446
Nice truck, I ordered a Ford tremor back in April, still has not been scheduled…

Nice truck, I ordered a Ford tremor back in April, still has not been scheduled…

Did you order it with adaptive steering? If so, those trucks are not being scheduled TFN (chip shortage). I had a buddy call his dealer and get that option removed, and they had a build date within a week

Nice truck, should do the job.

You were lucky to get it. I ordered my wife's car in early December & we received in late May...currently our new car dealers are hurting badly for new inventory.

Definitely lucky to get it. I sold my tundra several months ago to a private dealership… for 12k more than I paid for it two years ago 😮. The auto industry is insane right now

Did you order it with adaptive steering? If so, those trucks are not being scheduled TFN (chip shortage). I had a buddy call his dealer and get that option removed, and they had a build date within a week
Did not order the AS, it’s just a 250 lariat with the 7.3 motor Not many extras.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back