Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Truck

Mini Moose

Well i am getting it anyway, driving down to pick it up on saturday but here are a few pics anyway
Frontal.jpg

side.jpg

side_doors.jpg

It is smaller than what i actaully want, but it is what i can afford to pay for at the moment, getting a really good deal on it too,

Happy Hunting

[edit] Pics aren't working but i will try and figure it out tommorow

It's a friggin FORD!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

What ever made you decide to get a FORD?
eek.gif

J/K.....Nice looking truck MM. Good luck with it and drive safe.
cool.gif
wink.gif

(BTW....I had to go to the gallery to find it.)

i prefer the bowtie, but a buddie of mine has the same truck and hasnt had any problems with it, and it does what he needs it to do! congradulations. whenever i get a new truck, i always get dumb with excitement, id just as soon sleep in it the first night!
az79

When I read 'New Truck' I thought to my self "Holy crap Steve bought a Dodge!!" Well it looks like all you have is a 'New Ford'
tongue.gif

Just messin with ya dude, that ford is 10x nicer than any Piece of Chevy!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah i know it is a ford, but i just couldnt' pass up the deal on it,

Thanks for fixing the pics for me Mo

Greg when are you moving up here anyways?

Called A Mazda Bounty king cab over here Steve,and you won't have any trouble going where the big trucks go, and use a lot less gas doin it, nice truck is it deisel or petrol?.

I have one just like that except mine is a '97. I'm on 80k miles and no problems, except for repacing the hubs with manual WARN's. It gets in and out of tight spots great.All in all it is a good wee truck.

Quote damn furriner
Listen here "Gibbo"
wink.gif
I've been watching a series called "The lost Highway" about the birth and history of country music,
I know what goes on in Kentucky and Alabamie
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-22-2004 16:57: Message edited by: kiwi hunta ]</font>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back