NEW TOY !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
MOOSIE Stopped by a Dealer this Afternoon and Came home with a .... Well.. A new home
biggrin.gif
It is a July 23rd "ANIVERSARY" gift to the wife.... ("Slash" Elkhunting, fishing home
wink.gif
)

We'll be over at PAlisades Resivoir (Wyoming border area) if anyone is Around. LEmme know so I can throw on a few more Elk Steaks for ya !!!! There will be a gang of us and I even Got Mojave to go. YEEEEHhhhha, Got her this Afternoon and ALL PAcked with Pots and PAns and Food already... 1/2 day work tomorrow and I'm on the road !!!!

gallery_picture_16.jpg

model_floorplans_pic_26.jpg

floorplans_detail_pic_21.jpg

Jay Flight 27 BH
Weights
Unloaded Vehicle Weight (lbs.) 4655
Dry Hitch Weight (lbs.) 570
Gross Vehicle Weight (lbs.) 7500
Cargo Carrying Capacity (lbs.) 2845
Measurements
Exterior Length 29'
Exterior Height 119"
Bedroom Interior Height 77"
Tank Capacities
Fresh Water Capacity (gals.) 37
Gray Wastewater Capacity (gals.) 28
Toilet/Black Wastewater Capacity 28
Fresh Water Capacity Includes Water Heater

Damn your kids are getting old... I thought they were younger than the picture... And you seem to be looking better, too....

How come it holds 37 gallons of fresh water, and 28+28 of used water... are you planning on 19 gallons of "solids" getting dumped in there?

YAH.. And 2 of my boys are 1 single girl now too.. Weird eh ? And look at me in a YELLOW shirt
frown.gif

(I'll take a pic of the Family this weekend bro
tongue.gif
)

I'm not sure why the tank holds the way it does... I guess a 19# poop isn't out of the Ordinary.. Especially if Greeny.. Errrr Antelope Boogyman is along !!!!!

I didn't even notice the "melons" in that picture.... I guess your shirt drew my attention...

What rig are you pullin' it with? The minivan
wink.gif

Was it new?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
So.. fairly new
wink.gif
I get to take the first crap in it !!! YEEE HA !!

I'm using dads diesle truck.

YAH, the Melon's... Speaking of, I need to make sure I get some melons for the picture so you can Drool ....
shhh.gif
(It will be 103 Deg I hear
elkgrin.gif
)

Hell, that thing is pretty nice... Living in trailer park like I do, I tend to pay attention to folks upgrading like that.

Myself, I think the Tent Trailer with the canvas leaking on one end works just fine for me in the trailer park. I am close to the Laudr-o-Mat and I can sneak out and pi$$ behind the neighbors....

That is a good set of melons in the picture... Can't go wrong with some like that....

I hear 104...

104 is here... not at the lake
biggrin.gif

YAH, We actualy owned.. (Mojave owns it now and she's bringing it up this weekend) a POP-UP and they SUCK BUTT in the Fall/winter. Brought it up a few times Deer hunting and Would have rather slept in a friggin tent thinknig back... DRIP, DRIP, DRIP, DRIP< !!! AHHHHHHgggggg !!!!!

Anyways, I sold alot of Sperm and sold blood (Not in the same day
wink.gif
) and financed it for 48 years, so I can afford it.

Actually it wasn't as bad as I expected, I got a few things like Stabilizers for the truck and stuff and it was all after tax's/title/dock fee under 15.. What the hell is a dock fee anyways ?!?!
frown.gif

Moosie got a new house on wheels
wink.gif

Thats pretty good are you going to join the senior citizens now and hit all the KOA campgrounds? Oh yeah when you tradeing in your rifles for golf clubs
wink.gif

Thats a pretty cool toy and its 115 here. I think its 104 here right now at 12am to

Delw

Ovis

You going new or used on the slide-in? Look for a SummerWind, and then make a low-ball offer if you want a new one. Great house, and a chance to buy one cheap. I think there is a dealer in Caldwell with some inventory left.

Shoot me an e-mail if you need more info. But I think for slide-ins, used is better way to go. Just stay away from the Lances, as those sellers want mucho dinero for them... They are just too proud of them.

So, where is the reservoir??? It's been awhile since I've crashed a party!!!!
biggrin.gif

I take it there is going to be some backpacking gear for sale when someone gets back from AK!!!!
wink.gif

Maybe Michael and I and the kids could run up for a while today if Michael is not to tired when he gets home from work!!
biggrin.gif

15k was a real good price. I haven't seen a new 29 footer for under 20k. I just want a 22 or 24 footer - just the wife and one kid. All I want is to be able to leave two beds set up and still have a dining table. Oh yeah - it's got to have air conditioning... gets too hot where I would want to go.

I will buy used, though - there are so many used trailers for sale in the retirement communities and the prices are half of what a new one would cost.

Cali.. Mine came with the AIR Unit. CD player, Microwave, Sleeps 8 comfortably (If camping is comfort
wink.gif
) Let me know I'm guessing you can buy one at the same cost ?

TARA, We'll be on the back side of Palisades If you go from IF to Palisades past the DAM and around twards Afton, Keep following the lake around and We'll be at the Head of McCoy creek At the Campground there or 4 miles this side of it on the Lake side. We're not leaving Boise till 2 or 3 so we won't get there till 8 or 9ish But you're more then welcome to come up !! Satuarday would be better. LEt me know... times a tickin'
smile.gif

Pointer, If your OPEN, Swing by bro !! CALL me if you're serious
tongue.gif

Dgibson, YES, Breaking in the Trailer tonight
hump.gif
.. Hehe

No cheap tent stakes in one of those babies. Did you shop around much Moosie? I want to hit up the strip there in town and look for a slide in. Went a few weeks ago just as everything was closing, so have yet to really do any hard looking. I did manage to sneak into one place just as the guy was closing up to take his daughter to the "Cher" concert. He had a 9 1/2' slide in and wanted $20K!!!! Dude was definitely smoking something. The classifieds have some that are listed at reasonable prices. Didn't know if you could recommend a better place in town. Again I want a slide in not a 5'r or tt.

BTW, you didn't really think that Chevy could tow that house around did yah?

smile.gif
vis

PS...a doc fee is a documentation fee, normally to cover paper work processing, or in other words, just another way for them to rip you, the consumer, off.

How long are you going to be up there?? We have a family reunion on sat but would be able to make it sunday!! I called your phone and left a message. Call me back and let me know, or just post on here and let me know!!
biggrin.gif

Actually I played Poker for lunch and turn the phone off
smile.gif
Lost 2$ Ohh well
tongue.gif

I'll check Messages and hit ya back.

We're there till Sunday mid day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear