Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New to the HT family.

lowpressure

Hey guys/gals.

My name is Steve and ive read tons of the forum write-ups over the years. I grew up on the western slope of the rockies and have been around mountain hunting forever. Ill be making my Idaho relocation final now that im retired. I love traditional archery, traditional muzzleloading but will still pick up the rifle if i have a tag for one. Willing to help anyone with anything i can.

Ill be starting to post some videos and pics of some different things this year. Spring bear and turkey. Some shed hunting. Also, chasing some chinook this spring too.

Good luck to all in their endeavors this year.

steve

Hey guys/gals.

My name is Steve and ive read tons of the forum write-ups over the years. I grew up on the western slope of the rockies and have been around mountain hunting forever. Ill be making my Idaho relocation final now that im retired. I love traditional archery, traditional muzzleloading but will still pick up the rifle if i have a tag for one. Willing to help anyone with anything i can.

Ill be starting to post some videos and pics of some different things this year. Spring bear and turkey. Some shed hunting. Also, chasing some chinook this spring too.

Good luck to all in their endeavors this year.

steve
Thx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back