New to Montana

theyeti

Newly moved to Southwest Montana. This fall will be my first hunting in this wonderful state. It will also be my daughter's first year as a licensed hunter. We are very excited. Would love any tips etc that we will receive from this forum. Look forward to meeting some of you.

That’s Butte, America.
Wouldn't that be more like Butte, the promised land MT? Welcome from Northern ID. Looking forward to seeing some of your stories with your kid. Some of my best memories are of my youngest his first few years hunting.

Montana requires that all hunters and guides must wear a minimum of 400 square inches of hunter orange visible above the waist. The rule does not apply to archery hunters hunting during the archery-only season, but it does apply to bowhunters hunting during the general big-game firearm seasons.

Welcome. Good luck to you and your daughter on your upcoming adventures.

Montana requires that all hunters and guides must wear a minimum of 400 square inches of hunter orange visible above the waist. The rule does not apply to archery hunters hunting during the archery-only season, but it does apply to bowhunters hunting during the general big-game firearm seasons.
A regulation is a tip now?

I am sure many are jealous of your move to an amazing state. Soak it in and enjoy discovering Montana. Butte is a colorful place with some very interesting history.

If I were in Butte, I would explore some of the country down around Dillon for elk. I have also always been curious about the prison ranch for deer opportunities.

I am sure many are jealous of your move to an amazing state. Soak it in and enjoy discovering Montana. Butte is a colorful place with some very interesting history.

If I were in Butte, I would explore some of the country down around Dillon for elk. I have also always been curious about the prison ranch for deer opportunities.
Thank you. I plan to start checking the areas around Divide. Looking forward to chasing some muleys and pronghorn.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back