Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Suppressors and Existing Trust

morgaj1

I received my first suppressor last week and am looking to get another one. I have a trust that I created through Silencer Central. When I order another one, does it get added to my existing trust, or do I start that process over again? If it does get added to the existing trust, do I present that trust to the dealer when ordering? I assume this still goes through the lengthy ATF approval process?

It'll go on your existing trust, you'll need to give your dealer your info. You'll also need to log into eforms so make sure you can.

Yup, still the long wait time.

Same as everyone else has said. It will automatically go to your trust with no crazy process. You still have to sign all the forms and submit to the ATF. But no more fingerprints and pictures.

I just submitted my next suppressor through SC. Way easier. From ordering the new suppressor to submitted with the ATF was 4 days.

Yes, you should be able to have your second suppressor added to the same trust as your first. Just remember, anyone who is on the trust will have to submit fingerprints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back