Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Show

jabber

Can't wait for the new show, it should be awesome.:D

Just had to get the first post in this room.:D:D:D

Should be good for sure. When does it start to air?? All I could see are the days but not the dates?

RR:

The shows starts the first Friday of July, or July 3rd. OC will all 13 episodes in the third quarter, then re-air them all again in the fourth quarter. Each Friday will be a new episode and it will repeat on both Friday airings and on Sunday.

I just received rough cuts of two more episodes. They are fantastic. I am probably a little biased, but I think guys will like what they see.

Finn had me over for a "rough cut screening party" and they are awesome! They are so much different than other shows and the production and scenic shots are incredible. I can't wait to see the final product.

Newhab....I cannot tell you impressed I am with the way the OYOA site is coming together. Seeing your dream come alive has been just awesome to be a part of. Keep doing what you are doing....

So is there going to be an option for those of us who can't get the OC to be able to watch the shows? Will they be uploaded to the new site?

So is there going to be an option for those of us who can't get the OC to be able to watch the shows? Will they be uploaded to the new site?

Yup. But, the earliest the OC will let us do that is early December.

It's already a hit with us waiting, I'm looking forward to seeing the show and the national response it receives. I think you'll get an overwhelming response to the show.

I am getting some emails about where you can see a sample of the show. Well, in another ten days, we will start posting previews of each episode, but if you want to see the trailer, go to the "Video" page.

Here is the link - On Your Own Adventures Trailer

Yup, like everybody else, I'm looking forward to the premiere of the show. I really like the idea of a hunting program that focuses on DIY hunts. My kinda stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back