Caribou Gear

New Order for Nosler Bullets

danr55

I will be ordering from Nosler in about 10 days. If anyone wants bullets, let me know.

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-23-2003 09:16: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Dan,

I'm interested but not quite sure how the ordering works. Do you get the bullets in the same 50 count boxes I see at other places or larger quantities? Is it usually less expensive than Midway or Cabelas?

Thanks,

T Bone

T-Bone, what most of the guys are interested in are the factory seconds. They usually come in packages of 50 or 100. The same way they are packed for market. The usual defects are color or tip shape. I've shot nothing but these Nosler seconds for several years now and I've never had a problem. They may not always look pretty, but they do always work right. The big advantage is cost. They usually cost about 30% to 50% of what you pay elsewhere.
You tell me what you want, I check to see if it's available. If it is, you send me money, I send you bullets. When you get the bullets, you send me $$ for the shipping..

cool.gif

They've all been answered guys.. So far, no one is even in the park, much less gotten a hit..
Oh.. 338s will be ready in late May or early June and 375s will be sometime mid summer. I'll let you know when I hear anything more..
cool.gif

Hey Dan my bullet supply is good right but thanks for asking again.Just to add alittle about these bullets,basically they are the same ones you buy in the stores.The only thing I have found wrong with them are the color some were tarnished alittle and thats it.They shoot geat in my opinion.

I will concur with Kraven, for the past 10 years, I have shot nothing but 2nds from Nosler, and they have left nothing but dead animals from Alaska to Wyoming.

I have even weighed various lots, calipered, and other attempt to determine flaws, and it just can't be measured, by my limited measuring.
elkgrin.gif

Back