Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NEW Mosieville'

I think the price of shakes at a certain establishment just went WAY down. Supply and demand.... ;)

I have to ask, will the elk still be there with a huge house on the hill.... ;)

YAH, the elk will still be there. But they only move in after the hunting season. I know were they are durring the Season so thats no worries :) The house won't be huge, We'll keep it cozy. Probably only 4,500Ft2 ... :D :D

....and a stranger from the puter speaks in a clear and resonnating voice, saying.. "IF YOU BUILD IT, WE WILL COME!!!".... and Moosie runs for the hills....

:cool:

if he builds it, it will never be finished. ;)

well Moosie--this is great news--as I may need a place to bring the hunting crew next year--I'll throw in a 2x4 or two and may even slap em in place--heck I might even bring the sheep!!!!---now that's an offer no one can top--well unless they want to bring two sheep--chris

JB said:
if he builds it, it will never be finished. ;)

OUCH.. thats the Best BURN I've heard in a long time :D :D

Csutton, If I let you and your boyz stay there then you'd expect me to tell you were my elk are and I can't do that... Unless you rent out the Cabin for ALOT of money.. :D HUMmmmmmm ;) J/K. someone else is building a cabin around there and I just plan on getting my 2x4's from there. Good Idea huh ?

I haven't measured it yet Schmalts but the Power I can See from the lot, the Water comes up to the Property line and the Septic I put in.

RE Bubble bust ? I'm still waiting for that, It's like waiting for realestate sales on mars :D

Csutton, I'm guessing a 9" spike is about 9"s bigger then the Elk you've been killing lately ? :D

you mean a cow with horns---cuz a nine inch spike ain't got the balls for trying to be a bull--hell I don't even know what a real live(or dead) elk or deer looks like anymore--so you might be onto something--but hey we'd save one for ya---chris

Heck, I'm just suprised that there's enough of a flat spot in that country to build a house without a lot of excavator work. Can't wait to see it.

Dude, are you going to start the project by installing a nice cobblestone post/ wood rail fence?

Moosie said:
I never said it would be easy..... I said it would be worth it :D

Dude....now I know that you really are just a "dry Mormon". No one else would ever use that saying......in fact Im betting your wife has that hanging in your house somewhere.....probably near the front door for you to read each time you leave. :)

SCOTT

Canoe said:
Dude, are you going to start the project by installing a nice cobblestone post/ wood rail fence?

Boy that sounds really nice, though I wouldn't know from actually seeing one or anything. ;)

The view looks incredible!
Sounds like quite an adventure you are setting up for yourself. Just don't get so caught up in the home building that you forget to send off your hunting apps!

View is Nice.. I wish I could go back up there this weekend.

Someone beet me to the other properties but I put in the First Backup offers and they accepted the BAckup offers today. The other guy has till MAy 1st... if he doesn't snag um...... HUMmmmmm :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back