New mobile setup

What completely changed hunting public land for me was getting a saddle and sticks. My setup is a Cruzr XC and 4 lone wolf sticks. With no private to hunt currently, public land is buck only during gun. Now with a truly light quick quiet mobile setup I can get up in trees anywhere and have had success bow hunting Public land. I love it. I used to hunt private with ladder stands or a climber, never could get an effective setup for public until I found out about saddles.

Not to mention i think saddles are more comfortable than treestands. Well unless you have a 500 dollar lazy boy ladder stand, but the mobility there is less than stellar. I hunted at a buddy's last year and climbed a tree directly next to the one that he already had a lock on with a metal seat in.

That seat is worth every penny. My only complaint with the beast sticks is they don’t pack like the lone wolf. How are you carrying them?
I've post another picture when I get home,basically lay them on the seat either flat or layer down and run 1 strap cross way and hook to the stand .

I've post another picture when I get home,basically lay them on the seat either flat or layer down and run 1 strap cross way and hook to the stand .
I tried a couple ways like that and they always bounced loose. I ended up calling hunting beast and they sent me one of the inserts they use on their stands

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back