Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico?????/

D

Deerslayer

Anyone have the New Mexico app deadline for elk? ......and approximate notification date of successful apps?

Montanna deadline is March 15th.......anyone know the approximate notification date?
DS

I just found the tentative notification date in the Montanny regs...april 15th.

So now what I reall need to know is does anyone know if the New Mexico results are out by March 15th?
DS

It's alive...hahahahaha
wink.gif

Where you been?

HEY DS, how many friggin APS you putting out this year ?!?!?! HOLEY CRAP, We'll need to start every topic off DS's YEAR FOR THE ELK
wink.gif
!!

I'm thinking I might wanna do a couple of hunts this year
wink.gif

DS...
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
... WHO, you HAVE learned alot then
wink.gif

AND YES... you're plate will be TOO full if you draw 1/2 that stuff you're putting in for
eek.gif
eek.gif

DS, New Mexico deadline is April 27, and results about June 19 so you can try it after you find out about Mont.
Az is June 12, results in late July, so you have to put in before you know about New Mexico.

Thanks Dan. I sent off for the New Mexico regs last night, because it won't download for me.
DS

Moosie, not really adding hunts, just thinking of trading up!
wink.gif

The new 2003-2004 proclamation is at
http://www.gmfsh.state.nm.us/

It lists deadline for elk app. at April 26 with posted results out at July 14 or available over the phone July 28th.

They changed some dates this year I think but there's where you can downlown the real deal.
hump.gif

Thanks Guys.....

Moosie said..."HOLEY CRAP, We'll need to start every topic off DS's YEAR FOR THE ELK !!"
--------------------
Well Moosie, I doubt that. I WILL put my self in position to be successful, but I still lack the confidence to take nice bulls consistenly, especially considering I am mostly doing bowhunts this year. I will count myself fortunate if I do well, but I ain't gonna be holding my breath
wink.gif

You better hold your breath.. I jnow some of the Yahoo's you're hunting with.. ANd I've smelt them
wink.gif

JUST come back with good stories... thats all I ask !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back