Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico mailing tag?

Vines

First year I was successful in the New Mexico elk draw! Just curious when I should expect to see the tag in the mail box? I didn’t select the electronic tag option.

I remember seeing something about them mailing in late May.

I received an email a couple weeks ago that I needed to buy a habitat stamp and if I wanted it printed on my license I had til the 15th of May to purchase.

I have always printed them off my home computer, but I did receive the email on the habitat stamp that they were mailing. I can always print it/

Also got my tag friday! Man, this is going to be a long 3 months! Anyone else draw 6A 2nd season bow?

Also got my tag friday! Man, this is going to be a long 3 months! Anyone else draw 6A 2nd season bow?
Also got mine Friday. I drew one that borders 6a, second archery also. Should be some serious bulls with all this rain theyve been getting!

Ahhhhh Leigonofboom25 and Fisherkid1, I have a 6a/c muzzy tag for deer. I'll be there Oct 3rd.

Ahhhhh Leigonofboom25 and Fisherkid1, I have a 6a/c muzzy tag for deer. I'll be there Oct 3rd.

Awesome good luck, shoot me a message before you leave and I can point you in the direction of any nice bucks I see.

But like Fisherkid said, with all the rain they have been getting pounded with we should have some fantastic animals this year.

Also got mine Friday. I drew one that borders 6a, second archery also. Should be some serious bulls with all this rain theyve been getting!

Absolutely, with the horn growth and moon phase (if you play that game too) along with the mild winter. The stars are aligning to be a remarkable year.

Good luck out there this year!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back