NEW SITKA Ambient 75

New Mexico emails are coming out

Ouch. Good thing they do not have limited skunk tags or it coulda been ofer 7?

I had to switch the results lookup to view my 2009 draw result just to see some green and cheer myself up:rolleyes:

Never fear you still have your AZ elk hunt to get your fix!

Nothing for me or my dad. A very good friend of my Dad's did draw an oryx tag though. Guesss we will be down there for that hunt. All ready excited. My Dad drew one a few years ago, that hunt is a ton of fun.

Rhodes Canyon oryx for me!!!!

I love me some NM! Been very good to me and my daughter the last two years.

Congrats to those that drew, good luck on your hunts!

From the looks of your avatar, you know what the heck you're talking about!

:D

I got mine on Stallion range but there are a few people here who have hunted Rhodes. If you want any advice, PM me and I'll put you in contact with some people. Actually nmelktrout on here would be one guy to talk to. He drew a Gila tag so he might be precoccupied at the moment :D

I got mine on Stallion range but there are a few people here who have hunted Rhodes. If you want any advice, PM me and I'll put you in contact with some people. Actually nmelktrout on here would be one guy to talk to. He drew a Gila tag so he might be precoccupied at the moment :D

I was down there last year for my 13 YO daughter's oryx and it was a ton of fun. Good scouting mission for my hunt!

The lack of an email should have been the message, but when I checked the NMDGF web site, we were unsuccessful. Well, lets see what happens in Colorado.

My boy drew a youth Lope tag for the rifle. Should be a fun hunt for us, I did not even put in for myself this year.

Back