New Mexico Elk Hunt - Now Live on YouTube

Hate to hear about the injury but great video and awesome hunt. Hate that big boy wasn't still in there but still a great bull. Congrats to the both of you!

Heck of a hunt! If that had been me lying under the load and blowdown, I'd have said to just shoot me and leave me to the scavengers (probably not worth quartering) ... :p

Great episode. Thanks posting

Glad you liked it.

The comments on this thread reflect the majority of emails we get. Yet, a few of these type of emails show up following every episode, no matter how hard we try to portray the story of self-guided public land hunting.

Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 5:49 PM
To: Randy Newberg <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Hunt for big New Mexico Elk!

I cannot tell you how abhorrent this reality show hunting trend is. And nobody believes that this is anything but a long-researched and guided hunt that has no bearing on most public land hunters and gives others a very distorted picture of the sport.
Please take me off your mailing list.

The overwhelming support for our message and our content is positive, so a few of these comments each week are nothing more than motivation to continue down the path we are on.

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda thought the CEO was soft when it showed you guys looking at Google Earth in a comfy looking setting the night before. Boy was I wrong! That is a nasty hole! And to think that the stud he shot wasn't the big one, I understand wanting to get back.

I loved the podcast where you talked to Leupold and now seeing it really brings it home!

You're doing some incredible work, Randy, and people like me are around because of it.

Great episode! I finally figured out how to do podcasts on my phone for my long commute and just listened to the Leupold one last week. Neat to see the story that goes along with the podcast that I heard.
Thanks for making this all available for us to enjoy and share.

Great episode Randy! Thanks for posting on YouTube. The old saying goes that you can't please everyone but it seems that you please the 99 percent!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back