PEAX Equipment

lvz2hunt&fish

Hi guys I am a new member I live in Kuna Idaho. I have been hunting for about 8 years. I am one of those dam Californians but with Idaho veiws.
I have mostly Bird hunted in California and chased Deer around mountains.
This year I was fortunate enough to shoot an Elk. If any one would like a fishing or hunting partner I am always game.I will be getting ready for Turkey this year.

lvz2hunt&fish, it's always good to have other Idaho residents logging on. Welcome aboard. Steelhead fishing should be getting good and turkey season is right around the corner. Post some pics of your elk if you can.

Welcome aboard lvz2h....

Theres a few guys from Idaho here who may take you up on that offer....

Got pics? :)

Hi guys I am a new member I live in Kuna Idaho. I have been hunting for about 8 years. I am one of those dam Californians but with Idaho veiws.
I have mostly Bird hunted in California and chased Deer around mountains.
This year I was fortunate enough to shoot an Elk. If any one would like a fishing or hunting partner I am always game.I will be getting ready for Turkey this year.

Welcome! I'm also from Kuna. Congrats on the elk, that's no easy accomplishment in Idaho anymore. Good luck on the turkeys.

I'm from Nampa, How did you find the site ? Did someone refer you to it or did you see that Stud that drives around town wit hthe Hutntalk plates and the Hutntalk decals ?!?!?! ;)

Welcoem to the Fireside, pull up a stump and share a story or two !

Thanks for the replies sorry took so long to respond have been busy working and coaching sons T-ball.
I would post some pics but I dont know how.

Moosie I meet you at the Shell on Orchard a few months ago and we started talking about your site.
Thought I would check it out.
Hopefully some one will need a partenr some time

Thanks for the replies sorry took so long to respond have been busy working and coaching sons T-ball.
I would post some pics but I dont know how.

Moosie I meet you at the Shell on Orchard a few months ago and we started talking about your site.
Thought I would check it out.

Dude.. I remember you well. I'm from Nampa and was in Boise for my Taxes. You asked me if I liked Hunttalk since the Decal was on the truck, I told you I owned it ;) I always wonder if people swing by after I talk to them. Welcome aboard Amigo !!!!

I live in Kuna Idaho. I have been hunting for about 8 years. I am one of those dam Californians but with Idaho veiws.

lvz2:Glad to have you on-board, the fact that you're in Idaho, we won't hold against you. But by moving there from Californa shows that you're 'making steps in the right direction,' and shows great potential! In no-time you'll be joining me over here in "Gods-country":D always glad to have another hunting partner!

Back