New member : Wisconsin

winehunter

Hi all,

New guy here from Wisconsin... moved from large cities in my past to a nice and small one. Thousands reasons why I did so but for this forum - I'd like to start hunting! 42 years old and never hunted before but familiar with firearms. Are suggestions would be welcome!

Cheers

Hi all,

New guy here from Wisconsin... moved from large cities in my past to a nice and small one. Thousands reasons why I did so but for this forum - I'd like to start hunting! 42 years old and never hunted before but familiar with firearms. Are suggestions would be welcome!

Cheers
Welcome. Where in Sconnieland do you hail from now?

Welcome to hunt talk. The WI dnr has been very active in mentored hunts and workshops for adult onset hunters check out their website to see if any are in your area and if they interest you!

Welcome to HT. There's lots of great info on this site to get you headed in the right direction.

Welcome!

Being from Wisconsin, I'd recommend familiarizing yourself with this song. It's a good representation of some of the hunters over there (unfortunately, it represents some of the MN hunters too)!

Just kidding, don't hate me!!!

Back