MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

new member new life

Hang my hat in Poulsbo Elkchsr,
Ken, its great to hunt up in Winthrop and best when ya get away from the road hunters,yes. I am going to bowhunt mulies in Winthrop this year.

One of my Aunt and Uncles live in your area Max... He also owns Gig Harbor Transmission, if you want an honest man to fix that type of stuff, theres one there...Great guy by the name of Bob...
If your in the area, stop in and tell him his "little nephew" Russ say's hi... :D

Welcome aboard fellow Wa hunters,it sure is good to see a few more on here.Seems like the only hunting in this state that has gotten better each year is Turkey hunting,my new passion.Not sure where I am Deer hunting this year I normally wait for the draws to come out for that.I will be in the Ellensberg area for Elk unless I draw a different area.

Kraven
I like the E burg area, good luck on elk, I'm thinking westside for 3pt or better this year now can't decide rifle or bow, looks like deer in winthop by archery this year, I 'm thinking permits as well, they are available now to apply also, been very fortunate on elk pemits, drawn the AHE Margaret, Toutle and Little Naches and went 3 for 3
Turkeys are a blast, great spring thing

Kraven
funny you should just show up here,fore you and your stove were just on my mind.
so tell me something here,likewhat size tent did you heat, what type weather,burn time ext. owe and did you go out side or roof,what size flue, is there a 90 in it.
i'll be putting in for bethel A for elk.gonasave my deer point untell my son has some points in WA then would like to try for entiat A.probably hunt deeron bethel then i can just set camp up for 3 weeks or so oct 16 to 24 deer oct 30 to nov 7 for spik elk,if i draw bethal A any bull oct 25 to nov 7 YA!! well good talking to ya and i'll be looking fo tent info.

Ken

Hey Ken,American Fork = A.F It's a small town in Utah. Aboute 30 minutes South of Salt Lake.
Good luck in Idaho.

Welcome aboard Grandpa Ken!

I'f you're hunting the Clear Water, pop into the rest stop just north of Potlatch. My inlaws are the caretakers there. Say hi to Don and Sandy Maxwell. Good people and always willing to help a motorist. I'll be hunting Clear Water looking for White tail. Pan Handle for elk. Again Welcome, glad to have ya here!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back