New Member from Wyoming

jtm307

Greeting from Wyoming. I'm a relatively new hunter (started in 2014), but I've wanted to hunt for as long as I can remember. My folks were not hunters or fishermen. Now that, I have kids of my own, I want them to grow up hunting. Having big-game hunted a total of 8 days, I've had pretty gook luck so far as I've drawn 3 antelope tags and filled them all, and I've drawn 2 elk tags and filled one with a cow.

Welcome. We're planning on archery elk in WY next year. Normally hunt CO. Just looking to change it up.

Welcome! Man with that record, quit now while you're ahead! lol! JK this is the start to your addiction... be prepared to watch your bank acct deflate

Welcome to the swamp. Where ya at in Wyoming? I think that it should be a requirement to post where you are from in order to be part of the forum.

Wyoming is one of those wonderful places that make this such a great country in which to be a hunter. Welcome. Good luck this year.

Welcome. You are very lucky to live in such a great state. I have been traveling west to hunt in Wyoming since 1991 and have enjoyed each trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back