Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New member from the wet side of Washington State

RatRodMike

Hello,

I joined a while back but never posted. I've hunted the coastal Roosevelts over here in Washington State all of my life. I can't claim any giants but I've done pretty good. Mostly just trying to keep from seeing the bottom of the freeze during the winter months. This year I drew a muzzle loader tag for a unit that borders that south side of the Olympic National Park so I'm hoping to make this season one to remember.

Thank you

Welcome and best of luck. My first season ever was hunting on Ft Lewis for Blackies.....saw lots of does but not a single buck that season, still hooked me.

Welcome and best of luck. My first season ever was hunting on Ft Lewis for Blackies.....saw lots of does but not a single buck that season, still hooked me.

Yep, our little "dog deer" can really get under your skin. Thank you for the Welcome.

That should be a great hunt. I spent last weekend backpacking on the SE side of the ONP/ONF scouting for the September deer hunt. Some of the most spectacular country in the lower 48. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum, there are a few of us wetsiders here! If you plan to go east to hunt there is a lot of great information and a lot of great people on this site. It really helped me on my first Rocky Mountain deer hunt.

That should be a great hunt. I spent last weekend backpacking on the SE side of the ONP/ONF scouting for the September deer hunt. Some of the most spectacular country in the lower 48. Welcome.

Unit 636 Skokomish by any chance? I'm hoping to head up there this Sunday to do some scouting/hiking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back