Yeti GOBOX Collection

New member from Md

Thanks for having me y’all. I am from Md and have been lurking for quite some time. Been planning a CO mule deer hunt for a few years. This is all a new world to me as the extent of my hunting is whitetail turkey and small game here in Md.

-Zach

Welcome to the site. I moved from MD to NM not too long ago. The dense deer population in eastern MD kept my freezer full. When I first moved to eastern Md I was amazed at the deer harvest limit of one buck and unlimited does. If you run out of doe tags you just print out some more!

Welcome to the site. I moved from MD to NM not too long ago. The dense deer population in eastern MD kept my freezer full. When I first moved to eastern Md I was amazed at the deer harvest limit of one buck and unlimited does. If you run out of doe tags you just print out some more!

yeah, Maryland can surely spoil you that way. I shoot enough to fill the freezer for my family then focus on rabbits with my hounds. I average 5-7 deer a season.

-Z

Moved from PG county quite a while ago to Utah. I still miss the amazing oysters, crabs and cheese steaks but the big game hunting in the Rockies is amazing. Let me know if you ever draw anything in Utah.

Welcome. I hunt the Eastern Shore and belong to a club on Dorchester county. Ill be working from home with a laptop and cell phone hotspot all next week. I will also happen to be sitting in a blind with Mossberg in hand 😇

Back