Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

New long range scope

tchartwick

I need one or two new long range scopes. I see everything is getting so expensive. Any suggestions?
I'm looking at the sightron 6-32x56 w moa-h reticle.
Any idea who has the best prices?

Last edited:
I do not have experience with the Sightron, but highly recommend the Nightforce SHV (F1 or F2). Another option with a better price point is the Leupold VX3i LRP. I know that @schmalts here can get great pricing for Leupold products. Have friends who have liked the Vortex PST, but I don’t have any experience with it.

I just got a kahles 525i moa, aint cheap but best long range glass i could find. Long range is no place to pinch pennies...

👍 schmalts. When you decide what you want, give him a pm like oak said with the model # and let him quote you a price. I was pleasantly surprised and it was an easy transaction.

You'll love the Sightron! I own 3 Sightrons now.
And like everyone has said, call Schmalts!
Plus there is a rebate from Sightron right now.

Can't beat Vortex for the price , in my experience.
Night Force is out of my pay grade.

I personally use the Gen 1 Vortex PST. Glass is very clear and you can find them used for a reasonable price. The nice thing about that is with their VIP warranty if you get it and it’s busted you can send it to them for repair/replacement for free.

Leupold VX-3i Riflescope 8.5-25x50mm, LRP, 30mm Tube, Side Focus, TMR Reticle
One LEFT at sale price.... PM ME

Leupold VX-5HD Riflescope 7-35x56mm, 34mm Tube, Side Focus, T-ZL3 Impact-14 Reticle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back