Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Jersey Bear Hunt Canceled

This is an example of how easy it can be to effectively end hunting. Total BS really, and goes totally against the science. I don’t see another bear hunt coming for a good many years as Murphy is likely to get re-elected in the fall and hell will seriously need to freeze over before he signs a new bear management plan.

I guess the silver lining here is that eventually we will have another bear season as the population is bound to explode just like it did last time bear hunting was banned here in the Garden State.
For all you bear junkies, when they finally do open it up again, it will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for world class bears on public land for the cost of a mere $2.00 permit..
My guess, is that we will have to wait 10 years for it…

This will subsequently increase the bear population in eastern PA too. Some of those bears swim the Delaware every day. I'd expect some monsters to get taken near the border

Anyone know the reasoning behind the "unlawful" argument? I'm guessing it has to do with the state not doing adequate population science in certain parts of the state?

Last year they ended the hunt on public land. This year they used a political loophole to get the whole hunt shutdown by failing to approve a management plan

Anyone know the reasoning behind the "unlawful" argument? I'm guessing it has to do with the state not doing adequate population science in certain parts of the state?
The reasoning is basically some elements of the human population can say anything they want and act out if they do not get their way! This use to be considered Immature or disturbing behavior. Now it’s be catered to so we don’t have to deal with zealot mob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back