PEAX Equipment

New hunts for this fall and hello everyone especially Oscar

Rob Taylor

Hello gang

I know I have been away for a while since hunting season ended. Hope all is well with everyone and you have had some fun this winter. I heard Idaho had a mild winter. We got slammed here in NY. One of th worst winters on records. Tons of ice fishin though
smile.gif

Some of you may remember me from takeMEhunting.com. I wanted to let you know the site is still up and running and we are selling hunts. The majority of hunts on the site at least take bids. Several have been added in the last couple days that you guys may be interested in. Just wanted to let you know.
www.takeMEhunting.com

And I promise to stop by more often so Oscar and the rest of you don't fell like I only use you for self promotion
smile.gif

Hey Oscar, let me know what is going on with the new site if you still have plans.
I would like to hear what the status is.
I may be able to lend a hand. Lets talk.

Thanks all.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-18-2003 18:56: Message edited by: Rob Taylor ]</font>

Are you back to just becasue YOU bid it doesn't meen you'll win it ? there is a Africa Hunt that I'd be bidding on... (Looks like there is a "TARGET PRICE" ?)

Just wondering the rules Again. I haven't been out there in awhile, MY bad
eek.gif

Don't know what I'm doing yet bud, but I'll let ya know !!!

Hi Moosie

Don't apologize. We have come a long way.
There is a target price you are correct.
The guide is not obligated to sell the hunt until the target is hit. There is no way to know if a guide set his auction to open below his target. At the same time you probably won't be going to Africa for $250.00 either
smile.gif
But hey ya never know.

If you see something that interests you but you do not want to bid then contact the guide and talk with him directly.

Let me know about your board if you still want to discuss options.

Thanks!

So the 2 people 2 gemsbuck & 2 kudo option probably won't meet bit at $500
wink.gif
wink.gif
Is so, I['d pay your 1/2 of the 500 and Your airfare and we'd be hunting this year
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm hunting Canada in June for Bear and AK for Moose and Bou in Sept for 18 days.. I can't affford those hunts, let alone slip in Africa this year !! HAH !! but, I'm still looking for good deals
elkgrin.gif

KEEP posting here even if it's everyy couple weeks. I like seeing new stuff and Like reminders. THANX for the Topic and Hope thigs are going good for ya !!!!

The board is about right at the time, we switched who's hosting it and plan to make a few Updates but not a whole lot. Welcome back, Looks like you've been buisy !!!

Yeah. Knowin your luck he would probably be offering it for $500.00 and you would bid and get it. Then you'd be stuck with it.

I thought I noticed a few changes on the site. It looks pretty good. It's nice to be back. I will be keeping in touch!

Thanks,

For $500, I'd pack up my Chit and HEad to Africa right now
wink.gif
I'm sure ELKGUNNER would go with me in a HEART BEAT !!!!

I actually inquired on a few Ebay Africa deals. I got Emails saying the Bids didn't go and. For Example, ONE was a Min Bid of $900 and He said for $800 I could have it. If I would have bid Minimum bid, I'd of Spent $100 more on a hunt ... Go Figure
wink.gif

Anyways, If I didn't have 50+ days of Planned Hunting this year, And a Wife thats wanting to see me
tongue.gif
I'd be a little more serious and Work them deals harder...

It's just kind a cool to see what Hunts go for. LIKe at the BAnquetts, Hunts go good all the time. And places like your Board. People can Find some Fetchin AWSOME deals. But, even a good deal has to pass the HOME test.... And MY home test this year fails
frown.gif
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back